List of publications - Dr.Ashish Ahuja
1. Maharajan Padmavathy; Ahuja Ashish a, R. Ramakrishnan “A Rare case of Pseudo Foster Kennedy Syndrome in a HIV Positive Patient” by Delhi Journal of Ophthalmology 2014 / Vol. 24(4) / Pages: 277-278.
2. Dr. Kawali Ankush; Dr. Ahuja Ashish; Dr. SR Rathinam “Scleritis in Takayasu Disease” by Tamilnadu Ophthalmic Association 2014 / Vol. 55(5) / Pages: 106-109.
3. Dr.KawaliAnkush Ashok, Dr.AyyarAnuradha, Dr.Ahuja Ashish ,Dr. Kader Mohideen Abdul "Topiramate induced glaucoma and evolving Fuchs’ uveitis -a case report", J.C.O.R. 2016, Volume 4, Issue 1 [p. 46-48]
4. Ashish Ahuja , Kailash Prasad , Apurva Navale , Arjun Ahuja ; ‘Retinopathy secondary to disseminated intravascular coagulation’ , IJSR , volume 6 issue 5 , may 2017 .
5. Adenuga OO, Ahuja AA. Kapania H, Severe sympathetic ophthalmia following evisceration of a perforated staphylomatous globe . Niger J Ophthalmol 2017;25:149-51 .
6. Manju Pillai , Hasini parekh , Ashish Ahuja , Krishna das ; 'A rare case of overlapping Sturge-Weber syndrome and Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome associated with bilateral refractory Childhood Glaucoma' ..Indian Journal of Ophthalmology. 2017 Jul 1;65(7):623.
7. Ahuja AA, Kohli P, Lomte S. Novel technique of smartphone-based high magnification imaging of the eyelid lesions. Indian Journal of Ophthalmology. 2017;65(10):1015-1016. doi:10.4103/ijo.IJO_36_17.
8. Adenuga OO, Ahuja AA. ,Ahuja SA , Do it yourself :Reduced eye for fundus examination . J Clin Ophthalmol Res 2018;6:35 .
9. Sheela P Kerkar, Charutamandke Desai, Ashish A Ahuja, Rahul K Sharma, " Comparative Study of Visual Outcome of Anterior Chamber Intraocular Lens versus Scleral Fixated Posterior Chamber Intraocular Lens", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), https://www.ijsr.net/archive/v6i9/v6i9.php, Volume 6 Issue 9, September 2017, 483 - 485, #ijsrnet .
10. A rare case of long standing vegetative foreign body , accepted for publication in international journal of scientific research oct 2017 issue .
11. To compare the surgically induced astigmatism in small incision cataract surgery : superior tunnel incision versus temporal clear corneal incision, Sheela P Kerkar , Ashish A. Ahuja, Nitin Pawar , Snehal C. Nikam , Volume 6 Issue 10, October 2017 , IJSR .
12. Ahuja AA, V. Reddy YC, Adenuga OO, Kewlani D, Ravindran M, Ramakrishnan R. Risk factors for retinopathy of prematurity in a district in South India: A prospective cohort study. Oman J Ophthalmol 2018;11:33-7' .
13. Ahuja AA, Adenuga OO, Kumar J, Kannan NB, Ramasamy K. Retinal detachment in morning glory disc anomaly : Prevalence and outcome of treatment. Niger J Ophthalmol 2018;26:128-32.
14.Adenuga OO, Kannan NB, Ahuja AA, Ramasamy K. Ocular trauma from fireworks during diwali festival Niger J Ophthalmol 2018;26:51-5.
15. Ahuja AA, Kamble A. Commentary: Change in trends of imaging the retina. Indian J Ophthalmol 2018;66:1620-1 .
16. Ahuja AA, Adenuga OO. Smartphone-based monochromatic green filter fundus imaging. J Clin Ophthalmol Res 2019;7:30.
17. Ahuja A. Commentary: Frugal innovations – Path to eye care for all. Indian J Ophthalmol 2019;67:544-5.
18. Medical hackathon – The beginning of smart innovation. Kerala Journal of Ophthalmology. Ahuja, Ashish & Akkara, John & Sood, Shana & Modi, RohitR & Khatib, Zain & Uttamani, Lavina. (2019). 31. 239. 10.4103/kjo.kjo_79_19.
19.Ahuja A, Kewlani D. Commentary: Artificial intelligence – A game changer. Indian J Ophthalmol 2020;68:405-6 .
Non indexed journal publications
1.Frugal innovations in retina - Think globally act locally - VRSI news letter, march 2019
2. Innovation of a low cost video indirect ophthalmoscope , AIOS times – innovations in ophthalmology – issue 2 , 2019 .
3. YO times vitreo -retina training special , 2019 , how to be innovative during residency